I’m back with a fabulous gift for you all today. A free project/post planner! I don’t know about you, but I have A LOT going on between a husband, 18 month old, full time job, and my sewing business/ blogging. Sometimes it gets unmanageable. Not to fear! Supermom to the rescue! I created this amazing post/project planner to stay on top of my work, and thought you all would like to use it as well.
It includes everything you need:
- A place for photo inspiration
- Pinterest looks, pages ripped out of a magazine, even some rough sketches (I’m no artist haha!)
- Pattern/Design notes
- For creating that perfect look, you need to know which patterns or drafting skills you’ll hack up to achieve your final look, right?
- Blog post notes
- This is where I include talking points that I want to remember for the final post
- Any construction tips or fit issues are helpful here since I sometimes forget before the garment is finished!
- Fabric Swatches
- My favorite! I place small swatches of my fabric options so I don’t have to keep going back to the stash
- Also helpful for seeing your color palette in one place when using multiple fabrics
- Notions Needed
- I have a small stash of notions, but I often forget what is needed for every project and end up running to the store. This is where I keep a small list of what I need to finish my projects.
This template helps me SO much. I don’t have to fuss with my sewing time because I know we have all wasted hours sitting in our sewing space contemplating our next project, cutting into that expansive fabric and then changing our minds… It is a struggle!
How do you get this awesomeness delivered to your inbox? All you have to do is subscribe! Please share this post and subscribe, and you too can achieve pre-planning bliss!
*as always, technology will have its lumps and bumps. If for whatever reason you are having difficulty, please feel free to comment or email me at email@example.com. Thanks!*